Scheduling Your Adventure:A couple of things you'll need to think about first:
- When would you like to schedule your adventure?
- What activities are you interested in?
- Do you need to rent any facilities?
- How many people are in your group?
- Are their any special needs or considerations that we should know about?
Now that you've had a second to think, let's schedule your adventure!
Team Development Programs, Aerial Adventures, or Multi-Adventure Programs:
Zipline Canopy Tour & Educational Adventures:
- To join one of our regularly scheduled tours, visit our online booking portal.
- To schedule for a group or private tour, or to arrange for an Educational Adventure with our Science Behind the Sport program, please contact our offices at (304) 293-5221 Ext. 3 or email us directly: WVUChallengeCourse@mail.wvu.edu.
- To reserve our Adventure Basecamp facility for special events, conferences, or multo-day adventure programs, please compelte our Event Registration Form.
- To reserve the Westvaco Natural Resources Building for special events or conferences, please complete our Westvaco Event Registration Form.
Not sure which activities are right for you? Download our 2017 Outdoor Education Center Activity Guide for more information and details about our various adventures.