Skip to main content
Cancelation or Rescheduling
- If you need to make changes to your reservation, please contact the
WVU Canopy Tour office as soon as possible at
- For the weekend on call phone please dial
- Cancellations made less than 5 business days prior to the program date are subject
to a cancellation fee. This fee will reflect up to 25% of the program agreement
fee and is determined by the Program Manager. Normal business days are Monday-Friday,
- Cancellations made by the Organization and/or the Program Contact within 48 hours
of the established program date are subject to pay the entire portion of the
program agreement. This fee is determined by the Program Manager.
- Cancellations due to weather or other extenuating circumstances (as determined
by the Program Manager) may reschedule.
WVU Canopy Tour is an outdoor classroom which operates in a wide variety
of safe weather. Dangerous weather during the scheduled program allows for
rescheduling or cancelation without accruing a fee. Dangerous weather includes
electrical storms, extreme temps, high winds, etc. This will be determined
by the facilitator.
Our weekend manager will give a courtesy call to your contact person if the
tour needs to be rescheduled