Interested in more information or scheduling your group program? click here
On Site Programs take place at the Outdoor Education Center Located at:
1397 Chestnut Ridge Road
Bruceton Mills, WV
Reservations are highly recommended to made before arriving
- If you need to make changes to your reservation, please contact the WVU Canopy Tour office as soon as possible at (304) 293-5221
- For the weekend on call phone please dial (304) 680-9477
- Cancellations made less than 5 business days prior to the program date are subject to a cancellation fee. This fee will reflect up to 25% of the program agreement fee and is determined by the Program Manager. Normal business days are Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM.
- Cancellations made by the Organization and/or the Program Contact within 48 hours of the established program date are subject to pay the entire portion of the program agreement. This fee is determined by the Program Manager.
- Cancellations due to weather or other extenuating circumstances (as determined by the Program Manager) may reschedule.
- The WVU Canopy Tour is an outdoor classroom which operates in a wide variety of safe weather. Dangerous weather during the scheduled program allows for rescheduling or cancelation without accruing a fee. Dangerous weather includes electrical storms, extreme temps, high winds, etc. This will be determined by the facilitator. Our weekend manager will give a courtesy call to your contact person if the tour needs to be rescheduled